Articles

Saturday

The Mail Service

Why is the snail-mail service still being used regularly?
It's garbage and will always be that way.
The way stuff gets "lost" when delivered after being paid for.
The way you have to PAY for stuff to be sent. Not to mention the price of stamps.

And today, I got an issue of Gameinformer...and the cover is all ripped up!
Geez, is this how they treat their customers?!

I know getting a hand-written letter is always great, but if the expenses of snail-mail delivery keep getting higher, it'll fall into obscurity like carrier pigeons.



All that people get in the mail anyway are bills, junk mail, and SOMETIMES important stuff.

Anyway, no progress on the gun yet. I'm thinking the next step over very carefully, because once I start advancing on the project, I cannot go back. So, I'll let you know.

In the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment